Sonic Mixing Technology
- Patented acoustic fluidization and linear motor/control technology.
- Acoustic fluidization creates a bubbling, high intensity mixing zone.
- Chamber shape focuses energy and produces circulation (stirring).
- The result is fast, efficient and thorough mixing.
- Sonic power is provided by a variable reluctance linear motor.
- A schematic is on the next page.
Sonic Mixers - Precision Mixing Control
- Microcontroller based and menu driven.
- Blend intensity selection with customizable mix recipes.
- Linear power control.
- Automatic blend timer.
- Bladeless chamber and no blade shear heating.
- Gently mix without damaging product.
Sonic Mixers - Mixing Effectiveness
- Wide range of powder mix sizes (5-750 um) and densities.
- Excellent mixing (<2% RSD) with spike levels down to 0.1%.
- Typical mix times 2:00 minutes or less.
- Chamber fill level can range from below 5% to over 75%.